Time for part 2 of our chat with José Pontes, the founder of EV-Sales.blogspot.com, co-founder of EV-Volumes.com, and a writer for CleanTechnica. He's an all-around numbers buff that started gathering the EV sales data already back in 2012.
First off - if you missed it, the first part of the conversation is here (link). Let's go:
In this episode, we'll chat about:
- When will the EV prices be comparable to ICE in lower-income countries?
- The two boogeymen driving electrification: Tesla and China
- Rapid fire, where I ask series of fast questions like: pickup from Rivian or Ford?
- We touch on José's fascination of BMW i3.
- What's the one thing about EVs we should talk about but we don't?
- Portugal has ~15% sales electric... how? And why is it still a pain.
Give it a listen (here).
I have a feeling we'll be seeing José around in the EV Universe later on. Was fun talking to you, thanks José!
--- Who should I chat about EVs with next?